The competition addresses students, graduates, Ph.D.students, Post Doc's and Alumni. Ideas can be submitted in the clusters „Digital & Technologies“, „Life-Sciences & Health“ and „Cultural & Social“. The winning ideas will be awarded with prize money in the amount of 1.500€, 1.000€, 500€ (place prices 1 to 3).
The competition is divided into two phases: the idea and the concept phase.
In the idea phase (first stage) the teams describe their ideas and submit them in the form of a three-sided concept paper. Ten entries will be selected by an expert jury for the concept phase (second stage) for each category.
The concept phase starts with a one-day workshop on business model development. The teams then work out their ideas, refine and extend their ideas and submit them again.
The concepts are reviewed again by an expert jury, who then selects the three best ideas for the first, second and third place for each category. The awards will be presented on 4th of July 2019 during a ceremony.
- 3rd of May 2020 Application deadline idea phase (3-pager)
- 11th of May 2020 TOP 10 of the idea phase will be announced. With that start of concept phase
- Business Model Development Workshop Cluster Digital & Technologies: one day workshop during the period from 18.05.2020-20.05.2020
- Business Model Development Workshop Cluster Life Sciences & Health: one day workshop during the period from 18.05.2020-20.05.2020
- Business Model Development Workshop Cluster Social & Cultural; one day workshop during the period from 18.05.2020-20.05.2020
- 31th of Mai 2020 Application deadline concept phase (5-pager)
- 15th of June 2020 TOP 3 Teams of each cluster will be announced. These teams will present their ideas during the award ceremony.
- 22nd of June 2020 Pitch training (finalists only)
- 25th of June 2020 Award Ceremony in Max-Liebermann-Haus at Brandenburger Tor and announcement of winners as well as the presentation of the public choice award.