The competition addresses students, graduates, Ph.D.students, Post Doc's and Alumni. Ideas can be submitted in the clusters „Digital & Technologies“, „Life-Sciences & Health“ and „Cultural & Social“. The winning ideas will be awarded with prize money in the amount of 1.500€, 1.000€, 500€ (place prices 1 to 3) and 500€ for the best presentation.
The competition is divided into two phases: In the idea phase (first stage), the teams describe their idea in form of a three-sided concept paperand submit it . Up to ten entries will be selected by a jury of experts for the concept phase (second stage) for each category.
The subsequent concept phase starts with online workshops in which the selected teams are supported by experienced coaches in developing their business models. The teams thenspecify their idea draft, expand it to five pages and submit it again.
A jury of experts will review and re-evaluate the sketches and nominate the winners. The prizes will be awarded at a festive closing event on June 22, 2021.
- 3rd of May 2021: Application deadline idea phase (3-pager)
- 12th of May 2021: TOP 10 of the idea phase will be announced. With that start of concept phase
- middle of may 2021: Business Model Development Workshop Cluster Digital & Technologies, by Klaus Kammermeier
- middle of may 2021: Business Model Development Workshop Cluster Life Sciences & Health, by Christof Schaffrannek
- middle of may 2021: Business Model Development Workshop Cluster Social & Cultural, by Anthony and Petra Owen
- 30th of Mai 2021: Application deadline concept phase (5-pager)
- middle of June 2021: TOP 3 Teams of each cluster will be announced. These teams will present their ideas during the award ceremony.
- 17th of June 2021: Online-Pitch training (finalists only)
- 22h of June 2021: Award Ceremony and announcement of winners