The application is as followed:
- Please make sure you're following the conditions of participation.
- Describe your idea in a concept paper of up to three pages (PDF, DIN A4, font size 11, simple line spacing) and fill out the registration form.
- Create a title sheet providing the following details:
- name of project
- cluster (Digital / Life Sciences & Technologies / Cultural & Social), in der Sie einreichen
- contact person from your team .
- We collect all applications and make sure that formal criterias are kept. We then forward the idea papers to the jury.
- Ten entries will be selected by the expert jury for the concept phase (second stage) for each category. The TOP 10 will be announced on 17 May 2018.
- The concept phase starts with a one-day workshop on business model development. Find further infomation on the schedule here.