The application is as followed:
- Please make sure you're following the conditions of participation.
- Describe your idea in a concept paper of up to three pages (PDF, DIN A4, font size 11, simple line spacing) and fill out the registration form:
Basic data: Name of the project, appropriate category (TECHNOLOGIES x RESOURCES / HEALTHCARE x PREVENTION / SUSTAINABILITY x SOCIETY) and contact person:in (with email address).
Persons involved: Briefly describe the persons involved and their role.
Research connection and research background: Explain the integration of the idea into your research
into your research or into the environment of the university/research institution.
Idea description and innovation: Describe your idea and, if applicable, the
technology or product innovation or the innovative service.
Customer benefits and market: Describe how potential customers could benefit from your idea. If possible, describe the market (e.g. finance, medical technology, education) in which you could become active with your project.
Feasibility: Give a brief overview of the feasibility of your idea. Where are there development or research risks? What is needed for the realisation?
- Submit both documents until 11th of May 2023 (extended application period) via mail to email@example.com
- We collect all applications and make sure that formal criterias are kept. We then forward the idea papers to the jury.
- Ten entries will be selected by the expert jury for the concept phase (second stage) for each category.
- The concept phase starts with a one-day workshop on business model development. Find further infomation on the schedule here.